Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Own a Piece of Mitch!


Every few years I'll get the urge to throw stuff on ebay. I'll always regret it afterwards (urges and regrets seem to together) as taking up way too much time with too little reward, but I up 'n dood it anywho (have I crossed the like from urban cool to baby talk?).
So if you're bored at work take a peekee at the dozen
or so treasures that are available for your purchasing pleasure.
Can you imagine how perky those bad boys are gonna be with the knowledge that these items actually come FROM MY HOUSE?! That I've actually LOOKED AT THEM?! That I've actually HELD THEM IN MY MASSIVE MEATY SINEWY GRIP?!
You lucky, lucky people!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120647554006&ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123


No comments:

Post a Comment