Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flea Market Finds!

Woke up at 5am Sunday morning with a refreshing 2 hours sleep under my belt after the wedding reception, with the equally groggy Amy Payne, Tom Dechristofaro and Mark Braun.
First find- if you ever want to recreate the
 men's restroom at Sidekicks- http://mitchoconnell.blogspot.com/2010/06/chicago-tours-is-back-3.html-
here's a giant step. After I snapped the pic, I was told it was just a dollar. But I shan't be greedy, and left it for you!
Hello Nurse!

Oh bright hobo nose, please light up to help me find my bourbon!

Why is this album valuable?
Because it's a rare find from the estate of The Jeffersons.

Jesus statue #138 is now at his new home. At 5 feet tall, he's the largest (so far) at the manor, and as soon as I fix his broken fingers he'll be as good as new!

I can't figure out if this is supposed to be hillbilly cute, hillbilly sexy, or just hillbilly.


After pleasing the ladies ("Number 27! Is there a 27?! OK, number 28!") I also like a smoke. But only if I'm doing it in the most awkward position that'll always result in burning all my fingers.

If you know anything about me, you know I'm a man of danger and action who lives life in the fast lane, windows down, music blaring, driving without brakes while doing jujitsu.
So this book was a must have!


No comments:

Post a Comment